User avatar

LewisPencastle2

LewisPencastle

  • Other » General, General Re: TV

    I enjoyed reading this piece, it was short but conveyed a lot (or at least a lot of possibilities) due to it's open-endedness. First of all, the description of the ...

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Desire

    I enjoyed reading this, it was quite interesting and engaging, a good quality in all stories, especially horror. I think one of the ways you've done that is slowly but ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Woes of the Gladiator

    This was pretty well written and I enjoyed reading it. I like seeing more short stories here and this one was exceptional. I guess one thing I'll say though is ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    I have not commented in a while, but reading this again has really interested me and i can only say it seems really good. The chapter is succinct in telling ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hidden Heir(Chapter 1)

    I read this, and while it has good potential like anything to be a powerful introduction, I'm not going to lie it needs a lot of work in a few ...

    Oct 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Limitations of a Mechanical Heart- Chapter One

    I really liked this intro. There was a lot of depth already in the setting, which seemed to be almost 19th century Victorian England (Unless I'm wrong, and in that ...

    Sep 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Hey, I'm starting at the beginning of your series just to read it for fun, but I also saw a couple things i'd like to point out. The entire premise ...

    Sep 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Project

    This is a really good sci fi. I understand what you mean when you say it feels off, I think just some words are in odd combinations (like I think ...

    Aug 20, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Space

    This seems like a promising opening for a story but it is a bit choppy and jarring at times. It is mostly dialogue and while that can be extremely effective ...

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Final Judgement-Chapter 1

    This was one of the first things I read on this site and I did enjoy it. Perhaps the big thing I'd mention though is that the beginning is really ...

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1: The Story - The Assassin and The Tyrant

    Cool story. I don't really know how to critique it because writing and peoples different styles are subjective, but a couple things I noticed were your description and the scene ...

    Jul 5, 2019


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown