-
Re: All the World's a Stage
Hi, I like your poem, but I think that it could benefit from one thing in particular. Don't explain things to your reader. For example, it seems that you nearly ...
May 17, 2016 -
Re: An Ocean Of Dreams
Hi, I notice that a symptom many people on this site have is confusing being spot-on with descriptions with actual sophisticated use of language which would add ambiguity and flavor ...
May 17, 2016 -
Re: kingdom of hate
Hi, It is good to use art for emotionally expressive purposes, but it is my contention that art should serve a higher purpose, so, if you want to perfect your ...
May 17, 2016 -
Re: Shutter
Hi, The first thing I noticed is that there seems to be a narratological disconnect between the first two stanzas and I don't think it was your intention to do ...
May 17, 2016
