User avatar

Layleun

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I think that when they make the movie that they'll have a lot to live up to. I mean seriously 700 some odd pages and all of them filled with ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: TBOTB

    I loved it! You're a great writer by nine year old standards. Explaining the bubble people a bit more would be good. They were really cute (I hate the word ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: P.O.T.E. 2

    -break fast- One word -"Well?" Faron ask curios- Curious or curiously would work -"It's moving!" Quiry shouted exited- Excited -The egg exploided!- Exploded Ok well you are having A LOT ...

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cousins

    I see a lot of people write in first person and do well when writing like that and some people don't do as good. When writing in 1st it's always ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The protecter of the eggs

    Good idea. Tenses are a big issue here. If anything I would use past tense like was, walked, ran, etc. The intro below is the same thing just with all ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walk Away

    Found a few typos, no biggie. #1:So wipe you eyes(you should be your) #2: thats (one apostrophe slipped) #3: So wipe you eyes (same mistake as #1 just different place.) ...

    Apr 21, 2007


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris