User avatar

LaurynMitchell

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Darling, it's your name

    Hey there! So, I really enjoyed this poem. You have a good concept and I got a strong mental image of a mother sewing clothes for her baby in a ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Second Chance

    I really enjoyed reading this. I like how you delved into what your character was thinking and feeling. I think it's hard to strike a balance between the speaker's thoughts ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Leftovers

    I really like the concept of this poem. How many poems do we have about fancy feasts and desserts and the like, while the leftovers are ignored? :P It does ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Spoiled (working title)

    This is a good start to what looks like a pretty good story. I do agree with what Tori pointed out, though. I really like how you characterized Victoria/Serena Taylor. ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: What Happens As You Watch A Man Die?

    You were able to pack a lot of emotion into a relatively short piece. This is a very solid piece of writing. I really like where you say in the ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Apple

    This is a very interesting poem. I don't think you need a period at the end of the fourth line, though: Grain like sand paper itching on an edge . ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Duel

    This is a very nice, solid piece of writing. It left me wanting to know more about the characters and why they're dueling. As some others pointed out, you could ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What fools we all are

    This is a good poem. I really like the rhythm and how smoothly it reads. I did have to read through it a couple of times before I felt like ...

    Aug 14, 2010


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy