User avatar

LauRux

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Aborted Child

    This piece was interesting, but it wasn't spectacular. You were brave to write about something as controversial as abortion, but I don't think you gave it all the emotion it ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When a flower withers

    Hello Ashley, corrections in red . And she was the sunshine of my morning A cloud of love floating by she looked up to the heaven one day And heard ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Decision Process

    Hey there roostangarar, I hope you're having a great day! Corrections in red , brackets if I have any comments. "Look guys", said I, "We've got a distinct lack of ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter One

    Hey IcyFlame. Welcome to YWS, I hope you have fun here :). Corrections in red ! Chapter One: The End The fog had lifted by the time I reached the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Deal

    Hey Fallen, corrections in red ! Chapter 1 Prolouge Ever since the accident I haven't had a good night sleep. I have been hunted by the memories of my family ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wishes Enveloped In Paper Aeroplanes

    Iceprincess, this piece truly moved me. I am so glad you wrote this, I enjoyed it so much. I usually don't like to read about homosexual relationships but I really ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The real chapter one

    Hey BeachRose! Corrections in red ! I’m no special girl, I’m shy and many people in my grade don’t know what to think of me. Sigh , some would say ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: “Friend with Benefits” by rots28

    Wow rots, this was very enjoyable! I don't really have any critiques because I am not familiar with this style of writing, but I just wanted to tell you that ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Draw Near To Me

    Hey Allie, I'm going to review your piece! :> Corrections/suggestions in red . Preface Sometimes you just know when you're in love. It's hard to explain how you know. It's ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freak [Edited]

    Hey Chryssa, review time! Comments/corrections in red . Her eyes flashed red in the darkness. Her nails lengthened and her mouth formed a muzzle. She felt the prickle of fur ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher (1)

    Hello Angels-Symphony! I'm here to review! So first of all, I think your writing style is simply beautiful . This part especially: No birds sing in the silence. Only the ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reflection

    Hi paperback! Welcome to YWS! Comments in red . How long have you been asleep? What time was it? The red glare of the clock blinks 7:42. You groan. You ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Micheal Kinston

    Hi mhutch, welcome to YWS! brought into this world by to loving, caring parents. Should be "two", not "to" There isn't much I have to say about this, it's pretty ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    Ignore the camera that the good fellow is offering to you and instead take a good stare into the depth of his eyes. Don’t allow your mouth to utter a ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy Novel - Chapter 1 - Exiled

    Hey dani, corrections in Red ! Chapter 1. – Exiled A flash, whiteness, blurr ed edges. A white dove on the balcony. A raven flies descends upon it . They ...

    Dec 22, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle