User avatar

Laelle

Laelle

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Dear Stupid Blank Page

    That's sooooo funny!!! I read it aloud to my sister, and she almost fell off of her chair laughing. You better be careful with those poems, they could cause some ...

    May 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Night Bird's Song

    So nice! The way you described it was perfect! I really like everything you did in the poem. The one thing I noticed was all of the commas. I would ...

    May 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: still (s)he lies

    It's really good. I've never experienced love, yet this made me feel like I was experiencing it. I'm really confusing I know, but this was extravagant. You really outdid yourself. ...

    May 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Lady and the Lady's Song

    So nice! Since I play guitar, have you thought of making this into a song? It would be very beautiful. I think that even if you don't play an instrument, ...

    May 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: No Honor in Blood

    This was so beautiful. *Wipes away tear* I enjoyed this so much too. Please let me know when you create more. I've been working on my poems, but none of ...

    May 6, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: For My Family I Would Be -edited

    This was very nice. I'm homeschooled so I can't say that I know what you feel. When I read this poem I felt your emotional response to this. The rhyming ...

    May 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Try To Fly

    That's so mean! I think I understand what your trying to say in this story though. When someone bullies another person, it hurts so bad. This man cuts the dragon's ...

    May 6, 2015


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix