User avatar

LacyRayne

LacyRayne

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Wrong For Us

    Hello there Alliyah! The whole time I was reading this piece all I could think was "oh my goodness" and "wow." This poem is amazing! There is so much emotion ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: THE SILENCE

    Hello dear, my name is Lacy and ill be reviewing for you today! WOW, this poem made my heart break, its beautiful! I love how you described the silence using ...

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    This poem is fantastic! I love the fact that you wrote it in a way a small child would. I feel that adds to the meaning and the emotion of ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trembling Thunder

    This is beautiful if I do say so myself! The imagery is pure perfection! You did a great job with evoking emotion from your readers. Though I will admit, while ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Alone in a Mind

    Hello darling, This is so true! If your alone in your own personal loneliness but there's more people who feel the same, are you really alone? This poem is so ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Unbearable...

    Hello Darling, Let me start with my criticism, shall we? I believe that the poem could have done without most of the 'buts'. Also, I think you should of changed: ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Should've Known

    This is fantastic! I can definitely relate to this poem! Its very moving and the flow is great. This is literally my life, between my family and I. It feels ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Break Down

    I can definitely relate to the part where it says: "Apologies are empty. He’s sorry, but still doesn’t want me. Maybe friendship wouldn’t be so bad? But to risk the ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Blissful Goodnights

    I really love how this is written. I admire the fact that a day with your loved one inspired this! When I was reading this, I began to get chills. ...

    Jun 10, 2013


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid