User avatar

LOSO

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moonlite Beach

    HEY I MUST SAY ITS VERY SHORT .BUT ITS GOOD THOUGH I WISH IT WAS LONGER THOUGH

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Preface

    I LIKE THE STORY IT CATCHS MY ATTENTION KEEP ON WRITING .IF YOU DONT MIND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU AVE WRITEN MORE

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: His Smile

    WOW YOU MAKE ME WISH MY SMILE WOULD BE THE SMILE THAT CHEERED YOU UP NICE POEM

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    to me if i read something it must catch my mind off guard and take it on a journey i must say your poem did just that good job hope ...

    Feb 1, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson