User avatar

LMJRayner

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: One Match

    Thanks a lot. I always like writing villians, they always seem more fun to create. LMJ

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: One Match

    This was a chapter in one of the books I'm writing alongside my normal stuff and I liked it so much I made it into a short story :) Thanks ...

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: My Twin Blues

    Thanks very much for the review, I'm glad you saw something in it and that's why I write right there. Cheers, LMJ

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Starlight

    Thanks, rhyming is always the funnest and hardest part of writing poetry, for me anyway. Cheers, LMJ

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Starlight

    Breaking the pattern was intentional, I'm seeing her for the first time again, forgetting about before and it starts all over again. The capitals represent this. That's how I see ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Starlight

    Thanks, the full stops weren't needed when I wrote this properly, I had spaced each stanza but the formatting gets a little weird on this site. I have added the ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: One Last Time

    Cheers, nice reviews are always helpful :) Glad you enjoyed it, I seem to have a scan read editing affliction that annoys me more than the reader. I will clean ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: One Last Time

    Thanks very much for the review, I'm glad you found it an interesting read. Funny thing is I wrote this entire thing on a plane. Cheers, LMJ

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: For You

    Thanks for the comment, I am new to poetry writing wise and I wanted to have a go at the rhyming side of it whilst still keeping the message, in ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The 5th of September

    I wrote this on the train in a haste ha, it definitely needs reworking rhyming wise, thanks for the input. LMJ

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The 5th of September

    Cheers for the review, poetry is very new to me at the moment so structure and rhyming are stuff I need to work on. I looked up the spelling of ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The 5th of September

    Aug 10, 2013


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield