User avatar

Konijnje

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: After All These Years

    Thanks for the review, it is much appreciated :)

    Oct 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: When Pink Turns Blue

    No worries. I had difficulty with this piece partly due to the fact that it was an actual experience, but that's why I submitted it for reviews. I appreciate your ...

    Sep 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: When Pink Turns Blue

    This is actually coming from my perspective. My family recently took in a baby (a crack baby, to be specific) and she's had some struggles since being home. This incident ...

    Sep 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: When Pink Turns Blue

    Thank you for your kind thoughts and criticism! I'll keep these things in mind when I revise!

    Sep 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: When Pink Turns Blue

    Thank you so much! This is incredibly useful for when I make revisions! :)

    Sep 20, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

    Haha it's a looooong story. But I'm so glad to see you're still around as well!

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

    Yeah! I disappeared for a while bc of family issues but I'm still here!

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

    Not here to review, but I just wanted to say that this is such a beautiful and brilliant metaphor and I love it! :)

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: After All These Years

    Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it!

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: After All These Years

    Thank you! The word "Mother" was definitely emphasized for a more sarcastic tone, and I did try to put as much emotion as possible into the piece.

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: When

    Aww thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind thoughts!

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: When

    Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate your input!

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: When

    Thank you so much for the review! This certainly is a different style from my usual writing, so your input is greatly appreciated. I will take your advice into consideration ...

    Dec 21, 2017


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko