Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 3

    “It doesn’t matter. It’s your body that you’re ruining,” I remarked. I could feel the happiness leave my body, all the excitement that had built up just vanish. Great forshadowing! ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 2.

    His eyes were a green colour, with rich chocolate brown erupting from the pupils. They always glowed with adventure and excitement, but that night they burnt with it. Love this! ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Total Sappy Mush

    So is this the beginning of something or just a little ditty? Not bad, but because of the anonomous characters it feels detached and editorialized. Fiction shouldn't have to be ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 1- On Both Accounts

    I really like this so far. I like Jamie. That's a good name choice. LOL! Nothing really wrong with this. The only thing was " It's more than just a ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tears of Lecraesa: Prologue

    I have to say I liked it a lot. Fantasy is my one true love, after all. I loved the poem, though it didn't go with the prologue. It flows ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    "We use to write “James and Elayne best friends for life” on school desks even though it got us in trouble. We even carved that into the trunk of an ...

    Jun 4, 2007


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11