Random avatar

Kilty

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Way

    Too true. Many prefer to wallow in self pity and write nasty little meaningless songs. I like this song. Up-beat is better. That's why I like Flogging Molly. Anyway, that ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: “It’s the rainsong…”

    I loved it. Especially this stanza: I tried to write about sunshine But the rain stopped me short And all my dreams came Flooding back to me like fresh tears ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    Wow. It's a creepy story. "Pushing six feet before he was fourteen, with skin that tanned easily due to his partial native heritage and a romantic streak that came from ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    First I want to say that I really enjoyed your story. Was it inspired by a German folk tale? Just wondering. 'There's no job too small for an elf. Nope. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

    I loved the prologue, and I'm going to read the rest of the story, but there are just a few things that I noticed, that if you fixed, I think ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Tears, No Pain

    Wow, this is such a good story. Really sad. I do agree with the last paragraph being a bit too blunt, and a bit too wordy, but other than that ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitiled(*Give me idea for name)

    Is there more to this story? It would be a lot easier to read if properly punctuated. I didn't really understand it because I didn't know where one sentence began ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices

    This is a great story. I like how you personified different parts of the brain. It's really imaginative! I do suggest giving each one a more distinct personality, so that ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I kind of skimmed through it, but from what I read I am impressed! I can already see the distinct personality of each character forming, and that is probably one ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: spaghetti

    I really liked it. I can agree with Chevy on how most people don't enjoy all the imagery, because it begins to blur, but I like that feeling. I enjoyed ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    The Hobbit will make you more accustomed to Tolkien's style of writing. The Trilogy took me about 9 months to read. For some reason I read The Silmarillion faster. I ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    Wow! The pictures in my mind this story casts--if anyone wanted an example of "showing, not telling," I would tell them to read your story. There is never any question ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lonely Warrior

    So far it has caught my interest. I do agree with the "show, don't tell." Otherwise, I think you have something great in the works. All I can say is ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Late Night Bloomer

    I love it. It captures the essence of insomnia perfectly. I used to suffer from insomnia. I still do sometimes. The way you describe things creates such a vision in ...

    Jun 21, 2005


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother