User avatar

Kepe

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amber Spyglass

    This is off topic, but I can't help but reply. Have you ever heard of the Crusades? or the Spanish Inquisition? Christianity and atheism do not start wars. Christians and ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amber Spyglass

    I would like to say that I wasn't trying to say that Hitler was an atheist, only that if Hitler had won it would have pointed the world in a ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amber Spyglass

    Actually he wasn't. You know the saying that actions speak louder than words? This would be a prime example. He did not practice Christianity, therefore he is not a Christian. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    Title suggestion. Something with 'dragon' in it, but something that doesn't sound as cliche as A Dragon's Story. Example: Dragon Smoke. I think you get the idea, but it is ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: El Diablo

    This poem really didn't feel like poetry. I got no emotion from the poem, just facts. I think if you describe it a bit more, and flesh it out, it ...

    Jan 9, 2008


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte