User avatar

Kepe

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    Artemis Fowl is just such an enjoyable character. I love how arrogant, broken, and yet naive his little mind is. I wish we would get a little more insight on ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Touch

    It was just all a bit boring really. I do believe infants think in simple thoughts, however you could make the first insights into the world a bit more interesting. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    I hope I wasn't meant to take that seriously, because I didn't. In case it wasn't clear enough already SPELL CHECK If you were really taking this seriously, you need ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Lazy Bones

    I liked it. There really isn't much more to say after that, only that I especially liked the second story- it sounds like the sort of thing a mad mother ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Bartimaeus is probably one of the best characters of all time. He is witty, insightful, and yet slightly compassionate. I need to forget the books so that I can enjoy ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Inkheart and Inkspell

    I have to agree with Alainna. The concept of the book was really cool, however I did not like the way Cornelia Funk wrote it. The only character I liked ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I think Eclipse could be redeemed by Breaking Dawn. As of now I am not the biggest fan of the third book, but I hope the 4Th one sheds more ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    My favorite stanza was the first- however it does need some rhythm work, mainly in the last two lines. The real problem came in the third stanza because of the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: World Of Sin

    It really didn't seem very poetic. If you had taken the lines out it would have been a story, or an intro of sorts. Other than a few word pictures, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate...

    Well, it was rather blah. This may be a bit harsh, but I really found your structure to be rather boring. I mean, I get it: you hate it. I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Zauberei: Chapter 1

    Well, Ten just about said it all, but I have just one little thing to add. You said, " Meg Argentia happened to be her arch enemy at the high ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You Are

    Poetry is supposed to be a creative expression of your feelings, thoughts or experiences. Twit is right, this isn't really poetry You have a thought. You 'hate' this person, but ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Grimnick Groggle Character Sketch

    So when I first read 'goblin ninja' I was kinda thinking that you had managed to wrap two overused, cliche character types and mix it into one, however as the ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    Normally I am not a fan of poetry written in this style, but I think you pulled it off. Though this has already been pointed out many times, "Then girl ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Gray

    It was not too long, rather average actually. In fact, I wanted to read more. I am not particularly adept at grammar, but I did not notice anything. So 'yea' ...

    Jan 28, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda