User avatar

Kem6o

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Seasons change...

    Thanks a lot Ellie, I appreciate how vividly you have written the review.

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Seasons change...

    Thanks for your review, I appreciate.

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Seasons change...

    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Daydreaming

    Thanks for sharing such a wondeful poem. Motivating yet grounded. Beautiful yet ugly. Joyful yet sad. Just like life.

    Jun 8, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: The bonding I long for...

    Thanks a lot for reviewing it, it means a lot!

    Jun 8, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: The bonding I long for...

    I don't mind it at all, instead I thank you for reviewing my work! Also thanks for your good wishes.

    May 21, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: The bonding I long for...

    Hey, Thankyou!

    May 21, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: The bonding I long for...

    Hey, thankyou for this valuable review. This is the first time I have posted something online and I have got such a motivating feedback. I am grateful. Hope to see ...

    May 20, 2024


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson