User avatar

Kelcia

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Hopeless Romantic and Hating It: Chapter 1

    Thanks very much Audrey! I'm actually going to write more, in the form of a novel on YWS. You can keep track of it there. :) I'll take what you ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thientiths

    Actually, I've been re-reading my Terry Pratchett collection. I'm always influenced by his style. (Love the avatar pic, by the way. ;) ) Thanks for the reviews!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Séance

    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'll see if I can't work some explanation into the ending.

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    Hmm, I'll look out for that. But why were you crying?

    May 10, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    I'm actually listening to it now. It's good. :D

    May 10, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    Oh, oh oh! I want to film this. Really, really badly. It's just like - WHERE THE HECK IS MY STORYBOARDING PAPER?!?! *cough*cough* Ignore that. But, this is awesome. Compleatly ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prophet of Doom (funny)

    :D Thank you! You know, Cullenism, apparantly, really exists! Google it. You'll find an oodleplex of info. :P

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prophet of Doom (funny)

    No, I didn't read those, but they sound pretty interesting... maybe I should check them out, hmm? ;) Anyway, glad you liked. And, if this isn't as funny as you ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prophet of Doom (funny)

    I'm glad that you liked it. :D I never meant it to be a 'serious' piece. It's just a... kind of essay into script writing. And, I did warn you ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Letter From Jamestown

    Thank you all for reviewing! As for the deseases sailors catch, I was refering to scurvy. And the little furry creatures? Squirrels. Europeans had never seen squirrels. :) Thanks for ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Banners Torn

    I'm glad you all reviewed my poem. I've made the rhyme scheme changes you suggested - The first and third stanzas now have the same (or at least very similar) ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Me's Journey

    It is quite amusing, but I don't think Hollywood is ready for that kind of thing yet.

    Jan 3, 2010


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus