-
Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.
Ok, Found this story very entertaining. Why? Because it combines two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and cookies!! Seeing as this is a joke I don't really have anything ...
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: Blind me
I really enjoyed your story, but i think you could have been a little descripted
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: The Wings of Icarus
Is the part about icarus and icaria true? i'd like to find out. I love anything mythology related so your story had me captivated
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: A Promise is a Death Threat
What happens!!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! you know you really cna cut this off here, you're going to make a lot of people mad by leaving them hanging
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: so your boyfriends a vampire? capters 1 and 2
If i see one more story about a vampire i swear............... but it wasn't a half bad story nice job
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Demon Princess Lilith
demons are such a good topic arent they? I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Box of Dreams
Short but interesting, im very excited to read the rest. There is more right? right? If there isn't moerthan how am i supposedto find out what in hte box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: The Troll
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooed it
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Duel
I really enjoyed this, the way you describe the way the character is works perfectly for the situation used here, I really hope you keep writing!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Xavier's Heart
Wow, this is a truly utterly bueatiful story, I've never read anything like it, a man trying to kill the love of his life its very sad yet it brings ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: In the Footsteps of a Champion
Very Good!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: The Dragon.
Dragons get all the bad rap these days, just the other day one of my pet dragons, (his name is arnold) said someone started shooting at him! How Rude!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: The Demon Within... Chapter 1 Pt. 1
Thanks Hawk, you should go ahead and read my revised version, posting this one was an accident. THis one was from a little more than a year ago. And anyone ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: 2012: The year of Armageddon
Wow. that's a really descripted tale, but hey i was glued to me seat the entire way!
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Gladiator Girl
This is really good! I'm on my first day here so i don't know too much about writing, but from what i can see you have quite that knack for ...
Aug 4, 2010
