User avatar

Kazeybear

oliver_kaze

  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: she tells you your truths

    Hi, Kazey here for a review! So I loved the message of this poem. It came across in a relatively cryptic way, and I liked that. It really made the ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Chrysanthemums

    Hi! I'm Kazey, just here to review. So, what first attracted me was my love of gardening. When I actually saw your poem, I was surprised, in a good way. ...

    May 17, 2015
  • Other » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Shine

    I really enjoyed this work and I think it did well in bringing across your point in a subtle but determined way. Your metaphor was a lovely one and was ...

    May 17, 2015


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind