User avatar

Kayley01

Kayley01

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Cold

    Thanks very much @horseswrite! :D

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks @Charlotte2 I'm really glad you like my poem! I get what you mean with your critique. I do plan to keep writing I just need to find something else ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks Dogs! I'm glad you like my poem and i agree with every thing you said there not aliens they are human and deserve to be treated like one. Anyway ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks Corgi! Yeah that was a random mistake, I meant wonder instead of wander :D And your right that should be I am! ANyway thanks for the review! @Kayley01

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I can only reminisce.

    Hey there @SonofApollo I'm very glad you liked my poem!

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks Eros an d i will! :D

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks @Moonwatcher Your review wasn't rusty at all. I don't mind hearing personal opinions at all because I like hearing what other people think. I do agree. I'm glad you ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks for the welcome @Eros and I'm glad you liked the poem! I thought of the title because people with disabilities are still people. They are still humans with human ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Thanks @TheShauzer I'm glad you liked the poem. I'll try to work with the full stops a bit more and get used to putting commas in the right places. I ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: my smile is a hiding place, but it doesn't hide my heart

    How you think of this stuff I honestly don't know but it's really good. It's @Kayley01 here for review, I know I must seem like I'm stalking you or something ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I can only reminisce.

    Thank you very much @RedRose8 that's very true we should appreciate every thing around us and every thing we have before it has to leave us.I'm sure the soldier would ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I can only reminisce.

    Thanks so much @Charlotte2 your critique is great and will help me a lot for the future! I'm really glad you liked the poem and you've given me great confidence ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Disabilities, no need to compare

    Jun 14, 2016


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues