User avatar

KaylaMason

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Still Have Hope...

    @AngerManagment I understand that the repetition can get rather monotonous, but when I write poems, I tend to say them out loud, to hear how they sound. So when I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Still Have Hope...

    Thank you so much. Since I only have two peices on here (I'm new) you can visit for more. Thanks again

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With you =)

    A very cute and light-hearted poem. It flows nicely, and I like how the boy's perspective is commenting on the girl's.

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wind

    This is a pretty poem. The line breaking is a little awkard, but that may be intentional. For me however, the awkardness is not needed in a poem about something ...

    Aug 3, 2010


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird