-
Re: part 2-A story about a girl
It was 7:00 o clock in the morning and the sun shone through the beautiful crystal windows in the living room. When giving time, it should look like this: Eight ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Dancing With St. Vitus (makeshift title)
Gosh, why did they invent Mondays, I thought drearily. Italicize 'Gosh, why did they invent Mondays'. It will separate those thoughts, from the others. "Aaaaw!" "No, I don't believe this!" ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Lost, Chapter 2
After a month or two instead of staying inside and talking he took me on a walk around town. Comma after talking. When we were almost getting to the gate ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: The Bubble Theory #2
He smoothed out the sandy dirt that lay around him. He opened his eyes, and with great effort sat up. Can I recommend a rewrite of this sentence? If so, ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Won't Go Home Without You - Andy Samberg - Chapter 1
"excuse me, but I need to check us in, so if you could move out of the way, that would be great." You need to capitalize excuse. Then after in, ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Zekkou - Chapter One
"She should have been more careful; she should have paid more attention; she shouldn’t have gotten distra –" I don't think you should use semicolons as much as you have ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Stay Forever [Chapter Three]
“Two lasagnas and lemonade por favor,” Justin ordered for me. We’ve been here so many times in the years we’ve dated we even know most of the employees. Alright, here ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Contest Entry
I admit, I haven't read the story in which you switched to the father's POV. But this was really good and i found barely any issues with it. Except for ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: County Bold Chapter 1
"Ana, do you mind carrying Adam into the house and getting settle?" my Aunt Kate said to me when I had arrived by stagecoach at her house Alright, settle should ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 6)
So far I checked the bakery, all of the abandoned apartment buildings where his friends live, I have even checked the bakery! Nothing. I’ve also gone back home a couple ...
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: *Give Love a Chance*
How could this have happened, she thought. Thoughts really should be itaclized from the rest of your writing. It lets your readers know its a thought and not just apart ...
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Sisterly Love (2)
James was completely and wholly in love with Regina, and now he had heart break to add to that. I think that heartbreak is one word. I don't know if ...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Sisterly Love
Friends and boys and school spirit passed around her like shadows. I'd like to see this sentence seperated by commas rather than and's, maybe like this? "Friends, boys, and school ...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Captured Fangs
She moved with agility, grace and slender that no human could possibly achieve, and so quiet were her footsteps that the dust rising beneath her feet was the only warning ...
Aug 9, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2
I spotted a view grammar mistakes like this one: My Dad looked as unhappy as he had looked when he had finally given Misty the credit card that accessed his ...
Aug 9, 2009
