User avatar

Katharsis

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Paradiso

    Incredible. A good writer. The only issues I had with it have been covered by Saint.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hyacinth is He, Understanding is Me [1]

    Once in a while, the wind would rattle off [s]percusive[/s] percussive rhythms against the shutters of my room, Finally. A good writer.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I'm surprised that someone else has heard of it. I found it through Deus Ex, you could find little snippets throughout the game. The writing and imagery was just insane, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fivefold Road

    The king kind of seemed modest at first but then you made him sound like a cripple or a king afraid of dying for his country. Is that what you ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fivefold Road

    Edited the prologue accordingly. I've taken your concerns into account, but I think you'll find that character development is often left for later chapters than the Prologue. Though I have ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fivefold Road

    AWritersFantasy: Issues fixed, most of the mistakes you noted that haven't been corrected would only be mistakes if I were to use US english. Made_In_Demise: Last name should be clearer ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    By the way, for the information of some fine reviewers, judder -is- a word. judder [júddər] intransitive verb (3rd person present singular judders, present participle juddering, past and past partic

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Walk though the Park

    'Green Eggs and Ham' rather than 'I am Sam.' I knew there was something else about it... Didn't hit me, but hey, good job. Also- Just skimming over again: Ahead ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being Imperfection

    I loved it. I wouldn't change it whatsoever, the lack of specification makes it all the more intriguing to interpret. This is something I can genuinely say I liked on ...

    Dec 4, 2007


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner