User avatar

KassandraRose

KassandraRose

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Red Lily

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Apr 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Late Night Drive

    I love this poem. I like the flow of ideas and the imagery. Just by reading this I feel like I am there. I love the rhyming scheme and the ...

    Apr 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ms. Mirror

    This is a crazy good poem! Great job! I was instantly intrigued from the first line. I love the lines: “In the end, I can’t step away from this mirror./ ...

    Apr 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ms. Mirror

    This is a crazy good poem! Great job! I was instantly intrigued from the first line. I love the lines: “In the end, I can’t step away from this mirror./ ...

    Apr 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ms. Mirror

    This is a crazy good poem! Great job! I was instantly intrigued from the first line. I love the lines: “In the end, I can’t step away from this mirror./ ...

    Apr 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ms. Mirror

    This is a crazy good poem! Great job! I was instantly intrigued from the first line. I love the lines: “In the end, I can’t step away from this mirror./ ...

    Apr 20, 2021


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna