User avatar

Kasie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - Harry Who?

    FirstlyI would like to apologise for the long wait on my PMing I've had quite a hectic Christmas (by the way I hope your's was good). Secondly I would like ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prosthesis #63 /P

    This is really good, really moving. It confused me slightly at the start because I got the feeling that Kyle was quite old, like a teenager but then you went ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silhouette

    Wow Clauds! again this is quite disurbing and similar to your poem. Again it's interesting frm this point of view. '...make love to her against her will as much as ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Child

    Wow! Clauds this is really powerfull! I really like it, it's creepy like the others said and you feel a strange connection to the speaker. You feel slightly sorry for ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: An excerpt from Chapter 2 of The Lost King

    This is really good Wes, the plot is interesting and there seems to be a lot happening. However I do feel it's a bit confusing to follow is some places. ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: To Keep No Secrets (Chapter Six added)

    OK I really like this story! I am a bit confused though I find it really hard to determine what kind of man Lev is and what kind of relationship ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never Been Kissed (Working title)

    I like it! The names are good, different and intriguing, I'm not sure about the ending though. It seems as if the story was going to climax there, as if ...

    Jan 13, 2007


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu