Random avatar

Karsten

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part A)

    Hi Bickazer, Continuing on from the first chapter. Holy abrupt genre change, Batman! Where'd the spaceport come from? The previous chapter was 100% medieval, accept no substitutes. I'm floundering her

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter One

    Hi Bickazer, This is a compelling opener. You've interwoven setup, characterisation and plot very skilfully with snappy dialogue and some good characterisation - Nendo's reaction to the explosion and

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Righteous Will - Part 1

    Hi Eccentric, I get the impression there is a complex political situation underlying this piece, which is both good and bad. It's good, because it reads like you're making an ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Driven to Witchcraft

    Hi Plus-One, I hate stream-of-consciousness and I double hate second person, so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this piece. The writing is very fluent. The poem/chant/spell at ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Alone" Prologue

    Hi Jules, Overall, I struggled to get involved in this chapter. The series of very short scenes felt choppy to me and I didn't get enough of a sense of ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scrapped! :)

    Hi EmmaJane, I have mixed feelings about this prologue. I enjoyed elements of the description - like the ceiling being "white as the clouds of Heaven, wisps of curling patterns ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Once Upon a Time(Chapter one of this epic novel)

    Hi 82, This is a good start. Some elements of this spoof/parody were amusing, such as the first paragraph and its list of subverted cliches, and a lot of the ...

    Jun 14, 2009


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal