User avatar

Karma

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I slightly edited it, and yeaj. The summer horse

    I like it a lot, continue!

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    I like this a lot!!

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    it is vair vair gutt!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville

    Encore! Encore! That's really great! *looks around* What's so bad about eCntral High?

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 4

    I agreee with Lampshade, and you might also wantto use the work\d "punk" less, it gets kinda old. It's a great story, though!

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Make Believe

    Loved it. It had a lot of emotion and it was short and sweet easy to read well writtten through and through. not much more that I can say...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Mechanics

    This, as I re-read it, seems incredibly sad. It brought tears to my eyes.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Kansas City Affair: The Strawberry Blonde One *edit

    I like it a lot, but I think it could be clearer; is Gregory the rapist? Is April the victim? Are they completely unrelatd? And why does April, listening about ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I haven't written in a long time.

    This didn't really reach out to me, I don't know why. It seemed a little detatched, like there needed to be more description, like in the sentence: "You had so ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Kansas City Affair: Television Blaring Loud

    I like this, and I'd like to say it was predictable, but it wasn't. Anyway, great work. I agree totally, and I love your use of larger word, like "pedantic"

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Collapsible Confessions

    that was very good

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mercy

    it is prolly one of my fav romantic pieces I've ever read. Nicely done CL, nicely done. I agree

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Dang, Snoink, way to disturb me. uhhh... 'nuff said

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: John Manley Chapter 2

    I agree with Sam, and I do love this story! It reminds me slightly of Jane Austen's work.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: JOhn Manley Chapter 1

    This is GREAT!

    Aug 20, 2006


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy