User avatar

Kamas

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a lesson for this sunday

    I'll review this later. If I don't smack me over the head with something.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Kamas

    Oh wow hun. I'm not sure what provoked you to write this, but it sure made me smile. Thank you for making my day a little brighter. Kamas

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Anything Really: The Sequel? No! The Prologue!

    Made me sob endlessly, I'm still crying now. I can't tell if it was pure beauty or the utter cliches.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crash and Burn

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How it Feels to Drown

    Thanks for the comments guys ^^ Lava, you make a good point. I might add that feeling in. I was trying to get across an array of feelings through this ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tremors (For Haiti) - Edit

    Thanks for all the comments everyone. Kamas

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hurt 'em

    I refuse to review this. It's just to sabotage us >.>

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Lawl, I'm such a back seat driver XD

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: !! Needs a name, the one I had didn't fit it

    Oh noes! I had to redo a review? D: I'll be nicer this time. I'll post it in a sec.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Flowers in the sun

    Snoink's evil bidding?

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Night

    Thank you for all the kind and helpful words. :D

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blood like rivers.

    No problem my dear. Just remember that, it's help your ego in the long run. :D Keep writing, Kamas

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Last Breath Reminiscence

    Thanks guys :) Glad you liked it. I wasn't too sure about it. ~Kamas

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Deaths from the Easter Bunny We Mourn

    *puts on shredding gloves* I warn you: You asked for it. :twisted: Well then let us begin: April is the month when it comes to stalk, To haunt and block ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: London Rain

    ... This is an old thread, will a nice little mod out there lock it for me please? I doesn't need anymore reviews. Thanks, Kamas

    Oct 24, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind