User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: 02-Things can ALWAYS get worse

    Hello there, ClariceArrais! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignominy of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 10, An Annoyingly Vivid Colour

    Hello there, dark! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignomity of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 9-10 (Revised)

    Hello BlueAfrica! It's nice to see you wearing mold again. I also had no idea you wrote novels. I haven't read any of the earlier parts, so if I bring ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Science Fiction Re: A Time Traveling Teen- (A.T.T.T) Chapter 3: Reunion of Sorts

    Hello again! It seems I'm back for Chapter 3! Something I forgot to mention in my previous review is the little viewpoint headers you have at the start of each ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Science Fiction Re: A Time Traveling Teen- (A.T.T.T) Chapter 2: Change of Times

    Hello there, GreenTulip! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignomity of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 12:

    Hello there, SereneSimpliciT! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignomity of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch 2) Part 2: Birds of a Feather

    Hello there, Wriskypump! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignomity of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: a thousand leagues (into the sea)

    Merry Christmas! No I did not forget about this. Life just went "HA HA YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD FREE TIME? THINK AGAIN! HOLIDAYS!!! " So here I am to finally ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CK-P1: Chapter 4: Trust

    Hello there, illitar, and happy Review Day! I haven't read any of the earlier chapters (at least, I don't think I have), so if I bring something up that has ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Magic In Me: A New Life

    Hello, SherraeWilson, and happy Review Day. The one thing about this prologue (I am assuming it is a prologue) is that it jumps all over the place. It starts out ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Death Wish : Chapter Two

    Hello, Skittles, and a fine Review Day to you! Before I start this review, you should know that I haven't read Chapter One, so if I bring up an issue ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: TOMORROW: Trials of the Lost Swallows Chapter Five

    Hello Annapurna, and happy Review Day. I haven't read any of the previous parts, so if I mention something that was already covered in one of the earlier chapters, feel ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Risk ch 2

    Hello there, CandidDreamer. I hope you're having a fine Review Day. I haven't read the previous part(s?), so if I bring up something that was already addressed in-story, feel free ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Twenty point 2 of The Lost Legend - The Seventh Blade.

    And I'm back again for Part Two. I'll just say first that "chestnut astride black" reads like chestnut-colored creatures riding black mounts instead of the cavalry riding horses colored chestnut ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Twenty point 1 of The Lost Legend - The Seventh Blade

    Hail fellow Tsunami Tyrant! May our victory this Review Day be as sweeping as our oceanic namesake. Now, I haven't read any of the previous chapters, so if anything I ...

    May 26, 2013


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain