User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    Thank you so much for your review. For my first time EVER sharing my writing on such an active platform, getting reviews this fast is amazing. I'm so glad you ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    Thanks so much for the review! Wow, you got a lot out of this poem! And I was literally just doing it for the fun of it. I'm not actually ...

    Apr 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: The Wolf- Chapter 2: Home

    I was thinking the same thing about hangover, lol!! Not that I know anything about it besides what I learned in my A and P textbook, (lol) but I thought ...

    Apr 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: The Wolf - Chapter 1

    Sorry I commented the same thing twice. There was an error...

    Apr 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: The Wolf - Chapter 1

    Apr 8, 2023


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn