User avatar

Kaedee

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    But the more that I think about it, Twilight is actually pretty bad. Bad fad. (Ooh, that rhymes!) ~KD

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Coffee (a haiku)

    This is my favorite out of all of yours. ~KD

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: YA romance

    Hi, SnoM, I'm Kaedee. Welcome to YWS! I've got a question...shouldn't this be rated 16+? ~KD

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rosalie (Short Piece)

    Thanks for the feedback! Looking over my piece again to edit. ~KD

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always Waiting (Chapter One)

    Thanks for the feedback. As I said before, I know what you guys mean. The girl's mom is dead, but I'm planning for the girl to find her dad one ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always Waiting (Chapter One)

    Thanks for the review! Totally know what you mean about not 'going down a path of cliches' with this orphan story. It'll be different than most, I promise you! :) ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    “Clustered in and around Saint Mark's Square are the most famous buildings of Venice. The Bell tour is one of them. During the day, St. Mark's Square is filled with ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Sorry about that! I meant, who is talking here: In Rome there’s the Colosseum! The Colosseum is so interesting it has so much history in its architecture. The Colosseum (Colosseo) ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astianna: Chapter Five

    Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked it! It's great to know that you're still following, and my story hasn't gotten boring. Yet. Hopefully never, though. Maybe sometime I can ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    Nice! =D the Dumbledore and dance the hippogriff!' ~KD

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: something I just wrote

    Oh, that's not what I meant! Sorry about that. I was talking about the word 'girliest'...yep, I don't think many people these days smear their lips with blood! :P ~KD

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Dear Today

    Hehe...I love it! :) ~KD

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    I'll show you exactly how to fix it later, but I gotta go now. By the way, could you tell me who is talking when? That way it will be ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astianna: Chapter One

    Thanks for the critiques...you found some things that I wouldn't see without some help! I fixed the confusing king part. At least I thought I did. :) ~Kaedee

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Salesmen and Voodoo Dolls

    Nice job! This story was very well written, and interesting. I loved the man's accent and dialogue, which shows quite a lot about him. Keep on writing- Kaedee

    Feb 5, 2010


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain