User avatar

Kaedee

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.4) [newly edited]

    Coco! Haha, I feel like I haven't been on YWS for ages. Sorry I'm taking such a long time... The hairs on my arm stood on end at the thought. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Lens

    Heya, VitaminCakes! That's so sad. :( I think this topic/piece has lots of promise. But, this needs some work. I feel that you need to connect to the reader more. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Draco's first Murder!

    Hey there! KD here for an overall(ish) review. Characters: This whole story was, to me, basically 1oo% Draco. So, good job. That's probably one of the most important parts of ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.3) [newly edited]

    Heya! May I ask: how many more chapters do you have left to post? The next day I entered the library and silently contemplated over the possible reasons why I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Message

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! *hands cookie* Okay. This has a nice flow to it. You also have some nice descriptions going on in here! But, let's get straight to the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.2) [newly edited]

    Hi! Have I ever told you that I love your username? It's totally a username I would use, 'cause, hey! it's related to chocolate. And it sounds cool. (Meh, you ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Provincial Writing Contest Entry

    Lavender! I think this is what you were talking about in your blog, so, as I said, I'm here to review it! Since Kyllorac just gave you some great advice ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.1) [newly edited]

    Hi Coco! KD here to review as sort of requested ^^; I'll try to review this like I've never read it before, since you edited the whole story. (Anyways, I ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Date

    Hi, winter. KD here to review! This was cute. I had fun reading this. But, this needs some work. The Pacing First I'll go over the speed of this story. ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever Ch. 9

    Hey. I didn't know that chapter 8 came out. So, when I saw chap. 9, I was surprised, and read it quickly before reading this one. ^^ It looked good. ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Bullies

    Hi borntoshop! KD here to review. Okay, okay, we get it. Apparently, to her, she has lots of 'problems'. And she's bullied a lot at school. That's all I got ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amelia-Chapter 2 (part 1?)

    It's me here to review again, obviously! Here's the only critique I have for you. And it's really, really, small. had any idea why Mr. Dobsen’s class was so talented. ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amelia-Chapter 1 (full)

    Hey. Sorry I took so long! I was traveling. (: Amelia shook her head. “No, it’s fine.” Shima looked at Amelia’s mother. “She’ll take it, Shima, thank you so much. ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eliza and Morgan (2)

    KD here again! How's it goin'? I think that this story is progressing fairly well! I'm glad that you took the time to let the MC think about all the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eliza and Morgan

    Hey gabriella! This was all a bit confusing, right from the beginning, because of this little part. I never thought it would actually happen. I never imagined actually dying. But ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller