User avatar

Kaedee

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Hey, mminc13...welcome to YWS! I'm Kaedee, and I'll be reviewing your story today. First of all, I was sold as soon as I heard this line: The aliens have been ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unwanted {Name Is In Progress}

    Hey. I'm Kaedee, here to review! This story reminds me of one that I had begun to write, then dropped. I think I will revive it again! Maybe I should ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin's Redemption Chapter 2

    Yes, I'm back! You did a great job once again. *clicks Like button* I liked the way you described the part where the MC notices his amazing (may I call ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: It's Been You- Chapter 1 [still editing]

    Hey, Pooja! I read your story the first time before it was edited, and didn't review since everybody got the main problems. First of all, this fixed chapter is written ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin's Redemption

    Hey, Kanen. You did a great job with this story (Chapter 1). I was sucked in by the first sentence. Even in only a few paragraphs, I was already getting ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Three Friends

    Hi, MegaLizardLord! Welcome to YWS. Let's start with the good things about your story. You have a very interesting idea for the setting of your story; an island filled with ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Difference....Chapter 1....Crying Night

    Hey! This story definitely has promise. You did a great job with the first few sentences; they suck you into the story, and make you very curious about what is ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Total Eclipse [Prologue]

    Hey, Aries. The setting of your story is very interesting...especially the part about the orc camps. You did a pretty good job. Here are some corrections for you: Dobliv entered ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Soul Scheme [Chapter One] Edited*

    You did a great job. The story was captivating. You were very descriptive. I found it hard to find any problems; the ones I found are mostly more minor. Corrections ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: New Story hope you like "you're not cute when you cry"

    Hey! The beginning of the story kept my attention. I enjoyed the narrator's (Elena) voice. Corrections: I found words such as 'headlock', 'staircase', and 'downstairs' that you wrote as separate ...

    Feb 5, 2010


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket