User avatar

KJ

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Singer: Thanks for reading :) I'm glad you like it, and thanks for your comments. Actually, you're not supose dto knwo what the kids are whispering about - you'll fin ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Tatra: Thanks a lot for the past two reviews. They were excellent, and you made some good points :) Hope you enjoy the rest.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    It’s odd; I find it easy to remember the planes and angles of his face, and the deep timbre of his voice, but can’t quite recall the vivid memory of ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* Thank you for the top-notch suggestions :)

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* Thanks for all suggestions, people :)

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* I took your excellent suggestions into consideration, JC, and added a few of my own changes. Much thanks. And thank you to everyone else who is following ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 18

    Sorry :roll: Didn't mean to embarass y'all

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    JC: Thanks for your helpful review. It was kind, constructive, and was complimentary at the same time, and I haven't had one of those for a while, so thanks again. ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Need to watch your tenses. You switch back and forth between the two. I'll be back to work on this critique in a bit.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 17

    :lol:

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Miked: Thanks for the pointers. You've been really helpful; I never would have caught all of that :) Also, to your last comment, about me calling them all male/female vampyres? ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Mnesomeye: Unfortunately, this story does not end entirely happy. So if you like happy endings... that sucks :( And I'll have to check out that book. Thanks for the recommendation. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 14

    Venom, Moon, and Angel: Thanks for reading. You guys are amazing. When I'm editing, I'll take all suggestions into consideration. Next chapter along... probably in a few days, if I ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    Awww, thanks you guys :) Your critiques are, as always, very helpful and much-appreciated. As to the next chapter... no idea. Really. I'm swamped with schoolwork and attempting to boost ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alvalor

    I printed all of this out, and I'll give you a scan review later, promise, Anna :)

    Nov 13, 2008


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown