User avatar

JustinTheAuthor

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Write

    Maybe share it with my email

    Nov 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Write

    Great choice of descriptions used for this poem. I feel like these metaphors apply to everyday life and I would like you to send me more of your work so ...

    Nov 4, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hood

    Man, this is amazing. I love how you used such descriptive words and plenty of detail. I love the idea of this and I hope you continue writing more work ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Shadow Crown (CHAPTER 3)

    Holy crap this is amazing. How do you come up with such great literature? Let me know so I can make my writing better. Amazing by the way.

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Universe Machine

    That was very interesting. I loved it because it was a mix of many genres. It had me hooked from the start. Please keep writing poems like this.

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: I sleep a lot, these days...

    I thought it was very interesting. I relate to it and I think it kind of explains my every day life. Thank you for writing this very amazing poem.

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: I sleep a lot, these days...

    I thought it was very interesting. I relate to it and I think it kind of explains my every day life. Thank you for writing this very amazing poem.

    Sep 7, 2016


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus