User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elora

    Thank you!

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elora

    Thanks for the review!

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Republic of Thieves

    I was not thinking that you would actually use the paragraph I wrote and I am well aware that it was cliche. I was just trying to demonstrate how being ...

    Jul 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Castellum

    Thanks for the review! I will definitely try to work on those things you mentioned (especially in the storybook). I will be sure to tell you when I post the ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Right Thing

    Thanks for reviewing! You weren't rude at all!

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Right Thing

    Thanks for the review! I knew that one sentence was choppy but I wasn't sure how to fix it. Thanks for all of your help!

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Right Thing

    Not directly related to the flash but yes same city

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving a Spark

    Note: This review has been deleted
    "He went home from work the night before he gets paid, and rejoiced. He made himself a nice dinner and treated himself to a drink. Thomas was really excited, and ...

    May 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving a Spark

    "He went home from work the night before he gets paid, and rejoiced. He made himself a nice dinner and treated himself to a drink. Thomas was really excited, and ...

    May 4, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i fall on my knees

    This is a really good poem! I don't have much to offer you in the way of revisions, just fix your grammar in a few places. You could also experiment ...

    May 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Castellum

    Thanks for taking the time to review my work! I will definitely try to start focusing on my structure more. I really want it to have a title but I ...

    May 3, 2016


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat