Random avatar

JustDance

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Daisy

    Wow Amy, that was amazing. You had be almost crying there, that was written so well. You really brought the reader into this piece, and I could really imagine what ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Good BYe my "Friends"

    I am done... away with the bottles, away with the drugs ! I am trading in my escapes for salvation. I've said goodbye to the walls, that held the smoke, ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: This thing called love

    Very good. Do you have a proper beat established to be able to go with this? If not I recommend you to, its very very good :] Anyways, reviewing. Hmm, ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Wow, Jared. I cannot even sum up how amazing that piece is written. Was in chat and Junie was telling me about this piece, and I asked her to post ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again

    Okay, that was pretty cool. Very short however, therefore my own review is quite short. [Im so sorry baby. Itll never happen again] Although this is texting, try to keep ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Thinking Blank

    I'm gonna make this quick and short. But that was truly incredible. I could imagine the beat in my head, and the words flowed perectly together. You know how sometimes, ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vampyres, Prt 1.

    I really liked the way you started the story. It almost instantly told me a hint of what the story would be about, but brought this kind of twist to ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: please please pretty please read

    Heeyy. Welcome to YWS! First of all we have some rules here: 1. Review unleast 2 pieces of work before posting your own. 2. And no chat talk. Apparently you ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kids in the playground

    That was brilliant. The end was totally unexpected. But you are right. Society is targeting younger and younger kids. These words that no one should even know exsist till high ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: drama i guess

    Heyy Emilie! Okayy so I'm going to critique your storyy, since youu asked me to over the phone. I bolded all my tips red. Kk? =] “Mom you’ve got to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: FEAR (Death Metal)

    (Rough) Shall we go into her head? (Heavy melody) As she will no need for will, just put as she sleeps sleep quietly in bed… (Heavy melody) Into her mined ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dancer

    You will let me fade, COMMAS!!! By breaking the branch, the petals fall, Like rain on the barren, desolate wood, It can be replaced, With gears and metals, That rip ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Am Me

    Well that was pretty good. make sure to put commas and you spelled dying as "dieing". I’m am Mulan all alone I’m Am Pocahontas away from home I am Ariel ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: chapter 1 part A

    nicee but if he's her boyfriend and he asked her outt on a datee why is shee so happy? i mean he's already her boyfriend + he friend said that ...

    Feb 2, 2009


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby