User avatar

JudyG710

JudyG710

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Angel's Omen

    Well said Skay. I agree, except for the flow thing. I liked the flow of it. But that is just my opinion. Great job with this mi Pateessa! Your poems ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cloudy Side

    Other than a few grammar/spelling errors, I found nothing wrong with this piece. It was well-written, funny, sweet. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. All I can honestly say about ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Angelic Catalogues of Celestial Despair

    Oh my gosh Pateessa! I loved those! They were deep and emotional and just incredible to read. I know I've already read most of them, but still... they're awesome! Continue ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Somewhere Brighter

    I'm not really much of a lyric person, but I really liked this one. It was charming, entertaining, and I felt a sense of loyalty after reading it. It was ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: W.A.S (Incomplete, Ending Segment)

    Wow. I very much enjoyed the strong emotional touch you added to this story. I must say, that I found some grammar errors, but I tend to, so that's not ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Padawan Battle

    Wow! Being a HUGE Star Wars fan, I was very impressed with this piece. I did catch a few grammar mistakes, as I tend to do. Such as, "His lightsaber ...

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Jacket

    Wow! That was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this. It was a sweet story, well-written, and simply wonderful. As I do most of the time, I did find one or ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P-- part 9

    I enjoyed reading this. As I do, most of the time, I found a couple grammar and/or spelling mistakes. Considering that I read this before I read your other works, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Bird

    Awesome Adriana! This poem definitely made me think, it made me question a few things, it was really powerful. And that's how a poem should be. In my opinion. They ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mud

    Wow! That was an amazing work. I congratulate and compliment you on a wonderful job. I did catch a few grammar errors, as I often do. Also, besides being covered ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Are They Really Who You Think They Are?

    This is definitely a classic tale. I honestly enjoyed it very much. As I've told a few others, I did notice a couple spelling errors. I understand that some of ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Two

    I really, really liked this one Soul. Though I did catch some grammar mistakes, (as you should know that I do) I enjoyed it very much. Perhaps it is because ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bus Stop

    Well, I must congratulate you on a very nice piece of work. However, I have noticed that there are a few grammar mistakes, which, if you knew me, you'd know ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part One

    I really like this work, HereBeMonsters. Though I'm a bit confused in the fact that I don't know who some of your characters are. I've been told this same thing. ...

    Sep 15, 2011


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg