User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Other » Lyrical, General Re: Something I Wrote While Listening to Music

    I am glad you liked it. :D

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Depression Session

    When I read this, I kind of get the feeling of the vine "Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine, I lied, I'm dyin' inside." I dunno. I ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: Gay

    I have seen the reviews and comments below me, and I don't think I can add anything else to them. But I still wanted to comment, I guess, because this ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Other » Lyrical, General Re: Something I Wrote While Listening to Music

    I might not take your suggestion, just because to me personally it reads a bit better, but thank you for it. Really and truly. :D

    Jun 6, 2020
  • Other » Lyrical, General Re: Something I Wrote While Listening to Music

    Thank you so, so much! Really. I just listened to the music in the link and wrote what I heard.

    Jun 6, 2020
  • Other » Lyrical, General Re: Something I Wrote While Listening to Music

    Thank you for your feedback. I wrote this while I was listening to the music, actually, so it's supposed to fit together. I tried to capture the feeling of floating, ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: पहचान औरत की

    I bet this poem would be really great, I mean it, but... what happens if you don't speak Hindi? Should I just not read it? Because if you don't want ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Can't Breathe (Black Lives Matter)

    This is truly a good poem. I feel emotion seeping through every line. This is raw and realistic... thank you.

    May 30, 2020
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Home

    That sounds cool! Really.

    May 11, 2020
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Home

    *raises eyebrow* Try me. If you don't want to, don't feel pressured. But I like hearing ideas.

    May 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Home

    Ooh... if it's intentional, then why did you do it? I wanna know... and I can't figure it out for myself since I'm dumb.

    May 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Locked in a Room With a Ticking Timebomb

    Thank you, really! I am experimenting, yes, and I will take your feedback. This is very rough and written in one go, so I know it definitely needs work. I ...

    May 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Locked in a Room With a Ticking Timebomb

    Thank you, really. I disagree about the comma you put in there. That sentence is supposed to mean something more like this: "I don't know. It's strong enough to blow ...

    May 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: What an Imagination

    Please, I'm sorry if I was harsh or rude in any way. I truly did not mean to be. And thank you for answering my questions, really. Thank you for ...

    May 5, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: At the Park

    No, not silly at all! It%u2019s cool to see what other people put in in place of descriptions. It%u2019s neat that you thought of that. It sounds really pretty. Thanks ...

    May 3, 2020


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf