User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shattering Stars

    Hello! I like this piece. Although, I don't know f I should say just the words "I like this." They seem too peppy, too insincere to say about this poem. ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Attic

    Hello! This is a good piece! The feeling I get with it, especially the last 4 lines. It is truly beautiful. The only real complaint I have against this is ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hello! Well, I feel kind of rude to start this off with such a cheery greeting. This story... oh, man. Simply put, it's beautiful. I feel your predicament, that you ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poet

    Wow. I definitely feel this way too, sometimes. You read this poetry, and something in your heart stirs, and a blossom opens, and the pen fits perfectly in your hands. ...

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Raspberry Kisses

    Hello! This is a cool poem. I am a dumb human, and not very good with poem analysis perfectly, (yes, I'm young and dumb, yay), so I wish I understood ...

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Quarantine

    Hello! This is intriguing to say the least. I can see how it's COVID-19 inspired. I looked through other reviews on this sight and I think they've given good feedback. ...

    Mar 18, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The White Room

    Hello! This is intriguing. A girl regains consciousness in an elevator, has no memories, and has to figure out what to do. I'm getting Maze Runner vibes a teensy bit. ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Horror stories

    Hello! This is a cool story. There is definitely some suspense playing out. But I do have a few suggestions about your story. For one thing (or perhaps the only ...

    Mar 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: True Love

    Hello! Let me just say, I like this poem a lot. I especially like the imagery and the feeling I get when reading this. I often read poetry for the ...

    Mar 15, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Powerful Prayer

    Hello! I read your story, and I must admit, I liked it a lot. I kind have a personal connection to this one, not because I was severely burned in ...

    Mar 14, 2020


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy