-
Re: life part 2
MOVIE VEIWING. "Viewing" is misspelled. --- First, lmao at Jiggity's final comment. :P Anyways, the writing style is definitely kept in the admirable state here. I really enjoyed it. I ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: life part 1
"Hi Daddy," I say, pretending I'm with the birdmen. Comma after "Hi" I'm sorry Daddy. Comma after "sorry" --- Wow, this is so excellent! The "birdmen" thing is a little ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: The Ghost Writer [Chapter one, part two]
I just finished reading the first part to this a few minutes ago and loved it, so I was glad that you had posted this one today. Grammatically and punctuation-wise, ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 1
Even though it seemed I had 5/20 vision, This assumes that the reader understands that 5/20 is bad... Yeah I know it's obvious to anyone, but it can still be ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: The Invisible Enemy
I'll agree with dannyr122. As far as grammar goes, the poem is excellent. Punctuation is not an issue because it's poetry; artistic license rules out comma and period usage :P ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: When Will This Moment Stop
The only thing that got me on this was how the lines kept changing in syllable numbers drastically, but it's not something to worry about. It's just how you decided ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: the man with the touch of death
Before I say anything, I would like to point out the review to submission ratio that the administrator and moderators like to enforce. I'm sure you all ready know of ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Heartsick - Chapter One
I made s I can't believe I am this excited either! .... What happened here? In syntax, I mean. It looks like two sentences slammed together, lol. "I look stupid." ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Heartsick - Prologue
I like this!! There were only two things that stood out to me: "What do you want?" The tallest of the boys asks, stretching his neck higher to appear taller ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: The Awakening
Wow, this was really well written, you two! It's really obvious during the authour switches though, lmao, but it's supposed to happen when there is more than one. :P I'm ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: To Leave Tyler is to do What With my Life? [EDITED]
Okay, first - it was REALLY good. So much emotion and energy. Second - there are SO MANY mistakes everywhere. It was really hard for me to fully enjoy it ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]
Lol, everyone has all ready beaten me to the small critiques I would have made, but I still loved it. It's a great preface or prologue, whichever you prefer. The ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Prologue of my story
I really liked it, and all of my own critiques have all ready been mentioned, haha. One thing I'll say though is go ahead and continue writing with your story. ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Aubrey's Raven - Revised
I really enjoyed this! Most of the things I picked up on, Rosey has all ready stated. A few other things I saw: Jack Frost himself was turning each and ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Figment
Were they really suggesting that I had ‘built’ David myself; that the love I felt was a lie I told myself? I wouldn't use "myself" twice like that; it just ...
Dec 12, 2008
