User avatar

Jony

jon7670

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Living With A First Class Arse

    I think this is a good story so far, I have nothing really to say in terms of criticism that hasn't already been said. I think this has an interesting ...

    Feb 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: The Betting Game

    Great! I love your style of sarcastic humor, I think this is a creative and great plot that leaves me wanting more. I think your style of writing is great ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Untitled- Prologue and Chapter 1

    Nice, I like the intro the best, I think that it doesn't just suddenly dump loads of info on the reader and adds a bit of mystery to the story, ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1-Emma

    Hey, this has a lot of potential. I like the Greek mythology influence and having read Mythology by Edith Hamilton and the entire Percy Jackson series I think Greek mythology ...

    Jan 31, 2013


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes