User avatar

Joe

Joe

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memories

    Yay thanks for the review. I had three stories I was working on and hastily posted them before review day. I wished I had worked on them a bit more ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memories

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Highway

    Great poem I love the flow of your work. The last part is my favourite. "But me, I'm in for the ride. This highway is my guide, And I'll follow ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letters to the Merciless

    Great poem. I like the first paragraph the best "Dear Loneliness, You are my only companion nowadays. They say it’s only a phase but it never passes, They all say ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Great poem! I love the descriptions and the emotion. I also love how its directed to the reader at the end. Great poem in general. Might like it to be ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wild Cat's Kingdom

    I love it! It gives a great sense of the show don't tell aspect I also like how short it is, you don't drone on forever but you send the ...

    Aug 10, 2013


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin