User avatar

Jennya

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The King's Speech (2010) Review

    Nice review :D Will defiantly try to see this movie.

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grey Faces

    Thanks i have fixed a the mistakes you guys have pointed out.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Parallel

    Wow, wonderful poem. Brings backs memories of maths class. I have absolutely nothing constructive to say but it's a great poem and you should be proud.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three women and a blank page

    Actually that line was meant to be two but it went wrong when I copied and pasted. Sorry i can't fix it without messing up the structure of all the ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love IV (Illumination)

    Very beautiful, I will read the others. There is nothing bad i can say about this poem you have set the mood perfectly and also tell the story perfectly. Keep ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    Amazing , i love your character the voice is very refreshing and original! I will subscribe and keep read all your other chapters. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Happiness of Sadness

    Nice, i quite like it reminds me of when i was younger. It seems a little random though, maybe a little disconnected. It's one of those poems you must read ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    Loved it, very cute and very quirky. Quite original as well. The end was great. Keep up the good work.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sudoku weekend.

    I also didn't really understand it completely but it made me laugh. I think its cute and quirky. Not sure if this helped.

    Jan 28, 2011


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11