User avatar

Jennafina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Since this is set in japan, I think the students would call Mr. Brice 'Sensei'.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Minor Contribution

    Thanks everybody for the reviews! I've edited. I loved how the pixie and Savanna took themselves very seriously, but you could tell everyone else thought they were nuts. Thanks. I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    The ‘Cappello Povero’ was quite crouded. The bartender, a tall, harried looking woman, was serving glasses of Italy’s famously delicious wine to a variety of happy drunks. Lillian stepped in, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices

    Lol, oops, sorry. I feel evil now.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Sixteen

    Woah! Freaky! Ness, Landon and Jonas seem posessed or something! One thing: She doesn’t have any classes with most of us. Isn't a group of four a little small to ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Twelve

    'Kay. I finished! No more critiques though.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Away in a Cave

    'Ragheads' and 'head' don't rhyme, they're the same word. :P What Shreik said applies to me too, lol.

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 12/26: Operation Dessert Storm

    Wow, Bob. That was... That was deep.. *sniff* Lol, I loved it. Using a refridgerator catastrophe as a metephor for life? Thats... Creative! :D

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: ma second favorate christmas song

    Um.. I heard this or something in fifth grade, sang by a bunch of strange people... But its.. um... funny... :P

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    Accompanied by Milan, Lillian disembarked at Formia station. Rather reluctantly, she had agreed to let him stick with her. He had reasured her, and she had no doubt; that he ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: *Untitled*

    I like that. It makes me feel like the person is numb, watching their life fly by. Maybe you should call it 'Time'? This line: Chalk white as... Confused me. ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    *irk* Does anyone care to tell me what I misspelled? I can't use the spellcheck because it corrects my Italian. Sorry, peeps...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Freely Falling Object

    Um... Nice. I think you have too many sylables in the second to last line, though. But I'm with you on the too much physics thing. It is 5:50 AM ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    Three days later, after fixing the clock, the radio, the DigiMap, the motor, and the phone, lopping off her hair, and helping Adam pull in two large and successful nets ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    There. I did a bunch of editing. Reyu: Thanks for all the help! I can't think of a better way ot escape, but if you have any ideas.... lol, :). ...

    Dec 11, 2005


i like my water boneless
— cherie