User avatar

Jenna12793

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Removed

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Removed

    o.o Whoa, lol. That was actually exactly right. Oh, you are good... You. Are. Good. ;)

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Removed

    Lol. Thank you :) Your pointers helped, and I changed it a bit. But I can't change "borne". It's actually supposed to be how it's spelled, showing that the "shadow" ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Always More

    Thank you! :) I appreciate your opinion. I know it needs something done with the bottom... Too many commas, even for me. I'll see what I can do when I ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: What Is Truly Real?

    Lol. It happens to the best :)

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Always More

    Thank you :)

    Jul 4, 2012


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson