-
Re: Why I Hate FORCED Diversity In Film (Plus Footnotes On The Problem With Progressives)
Lol. Neither do you bud. Neither do you.
Jan 24, 2021 -
Re: Why I Hate FORCED Diversity In Film (Plus Footnotes On The Problem With Progressives)
I agreed with most of this. The only part I was kind of sliding off on was Star Wars Stuff. Mostly because I'm not aware of them. Haven't watched them ...
Jan 24, 2021 -
Re: 7:34
Yeah. An old Greek/Nordic etc. etc. saying is, "Death fears no one, for everyone bows to him eventually"
Dec 10, 2015 -
Re: DUET :Chapter 12:
Was meant to be a review, but I forgot to click the review option. Sorry.
Dec 3, 2015 -
Re: Why Are Boys So Cute?
Not saying it's okay to hit a woman by any means and I don't agree with it unless it's life or death. But I see it this way when someone ...
Aug 21, 2015 -
Re: The Paradise Blade (Part One - Chapter One - The Sapphire Ronin)
you leave a review saying its too big? what an idiot
Mar 13, 2013 -
Re: Prologue(Revised)
Ouch, to have to make a choice that decides the fate of the universe would be complicated and harsh, very detailed in pro's and con's, and for someone like me, ...
Mar 10, 2013
