User avatar

Jared

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: My Last Wish

    Thank you. Might I suggest you include some sort of preface that notes that this was specifically written that way? I wouldn't say I wasted my time by reviewing this, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: A Lovecraftian Horror: Prologue

    Thank you for your nitpicks. I, like any writer, make many mistakes and just glance over them when going through the editing process. I am glad to have multiple reviews ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: A Lovecraftian Horror: Prologue

    Yes, I shall be creating a new installment within a few days. I can tell you when it comes out.

    May 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Writing Sampling

    Well, I'm writing an actual novel right now, and this might become part of it somehow. Thanks again for your review.

    May 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Writing Sampling

    Thank you for these comments. Yes, this is bordering on purple prose. I believe it would have been better had I called this "random" and not acted like it should ...

    May 24, 2014


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing