User avatar

Jared

  • Other » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Fern Midori #2

    Hello, Jared here with a review. First, I'll start with some nitpicks. Offending parts will be enclosed in brackets, as will additions. There were many things the members of Team ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - Chapter Six (I)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Here's the repeat.

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - Chapter Six (I)

    Why, hello there. This is Jared with another review. First, I'll start with some nitpicks. Offending parts will be enclosed in brackets, as will additions. Waves crashed against the shore, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Part One of The Missing Ones

    Note: This review has been deleted
    [NOTE: This is an extra review I accidentally posted when trying to edit my original one (no, I don't even know how). Could an administrator or moderator please remove it ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3 - Leaving the Mountain

    Why, hello there. This is Jared with another review. First, I'll start with some nitpicks. Offending parts will be enclosed in brackets, as will additions. It was like holding a ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Part One of The Missing Ones

    Why, hello there. This is Jared with another review. First, I'll start with some nitpicks. Offending parts will be enclosed in brackets, as will additions. I was ready for work ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: The Rose

    Hello there. Firstly, I will begin with some nitpicking. Items enclosed in brackets are known as offending items. Additionally, I will enclose additions in brackets. "The heavy rain poured down ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Flew Too Close to the Sun

    Hello, there. Jared here with a nice and lengthy review. First off, I'll start with some nitpicking. Anything enclosed in brackets is an offending word or part, or an addition ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye & Forget.

    The biggest issue I take with this is that it has no clear rhyming format. Nitpicks: "the facts are [cathing] up to me now," Catching. I know you knew that, ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: My Last Wish

    Hello, there. This is Jared, handing out a review. I'll start with some nitpicking. The offending parts or words will be selected with brackets. Additionally, if I add a comma ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: Fat, Rolls and Cellulite.

    As this is my first review, I hope that my reviewing does not offend. I will point out several obvious grammar errors, then likely comment on structure. I will select ...

    May 23, 2014


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter