User avatar

JaneAusten

JaneAusten

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Concealed Beauty

    I love this poem. It reminds you to take a look around and notice God's wonderful creation and not to take it for granted. Thanks so much for the reminder!

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: The Mocking Thief

    Wow that is really good. It really shows what goes on in life. I think it would be cool to make a story out of this but this is really ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Army of God (Act Three) - deleted

    Again all I have to say is wow. You are really good at describing this. You are a really gifted writer with a passion for God witch is amazing!!!! I ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Before

    Thanks, I appreciate you reading it. All of you.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Before

    I changed the bible verses at the end of this poem I think theses fit better than Micah 6:8. Thanks for reading and reviewing!!!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Queen Elizabeth I

    Thanks so much for the input!!! I hope my paper will get an ok grade at the least!!! I had to hand it in today.

    May 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Best Friend..yeah right

    After reading that I really don't have a good reply. I love it. Just remember God is always there for you!

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hypocrisy

    Everyone keeps saying things about how cheesy it was, but I understood it. Ok, guess I might be like the only one but I liked it, even the "cheesy" parts.

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hypocrisy

    I have nothing to try to fix or anything. You don't realize how much this made me laugh. I love it!!!!!! This could be a story, too.

    Mar 19, 2011


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson