User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay yes that helps a lot. Thanks. You're a lot of help. And I guess I've been reading too much Fear Street lately; in those books the poor kids that ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay thanks everyone. I know it must have taken a while to get through this, and I appreciate it. I don't know if I'll be able to rewrite before the ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pinkdom

    Hahaha. That's a col idea. I might atually write that. :D I disagree about that Ali. If the song is abotu drug use then why did the Solomon elementary 4th ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pinkdom

    Haha! I know, that's pretty much everything I intended it to be. And just for the record, Sean volunteered to be the leprechaun, and it's Pinkdom, not Ponyville. Ha! Sorry, ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks. Like I said, I won't be able to work on this for a while, but all the feedback will help when I can get back to it.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks. That was a lot of help. I'll keep these in mind, but it may be a while before I get to work on this one again. :)

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Thanks Ali, for your true nit-picking talents. I'll keep the comments in mind. This novel is on a halt though, until I finish The Love Note. I've just been wanting ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Born Again

    Comments in red Bobby waits outside the room, rubbing his hands together. The doctor’s been there for over an hour, stepping out every once in a while, asking for towels, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Come on people. I need reviews! Please?

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks for the review. And the three years before part would probably make more sense if you read the in-progress-novel it goes with. I get that whole name thing ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    No, not too harsh at all. It was a lot of help. :) Thanks for everything, though I can't rewrite just yet what with school back up and working on ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Okay, thanks. Again with the typos. :( I think I got all of them this though. I'm working on chapter three, but it won't be postable for another few weeks ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Okay thanks. I'm not so sure I'm going to correct the grammar problems in the dialog because I don't know very many teens that use proper grammar, but the rest ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Thanks for the reviews. I'll be working on chapter two a lot more so those chnages probably won't be made for a while.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Thanks. And about the paper, I would tell you what it said, but I'm romantically challenged and don't have a clue what to write in a love note.

    Aug 3, 2008


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller